Hi there, I’m Nathalie - a creative with extensive international experience across digital, print and and a bit of everything in-between.
My career education began with a Bachelor’s Degree (hons) in Design & Visual communications from the University of Technology Sydney. I have since then worked in-house, in agencies, on a freelance basis, and often across time zones and sometimes language barriers.
I am originally from Sweden, now based in Switzerland, and have lived and worked in different countries the past 12 years. I'm excited about beautifully crafted design systems, and often find myself drooling over a lovely typefaces.
I am currently pursuing part time studies in Craniosacral therapy, following my lifelong curiosity and interest in health, alternative medicine and human beings.
2013 | Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication (Honours) | University of Technology Sydney, Australia
January 2020 - present | Craniosacral Therapy, part-time studies | Heilpraktikerschule Luzern
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Digital design / UI
· 2020 - Present | Freelance Designer & Art Director
· Jul. 2019 - Jan. 2020 | EF education first, Zürich | Graphic Designer
· Aug 2017 - Jun. 2019 | BaggaardTeatret (DK) | Graphic Designer
· Jun. 2015 - 2017 | Freelance Designer & Art Director (DK)
· Feb 2015 - Jun. 2015 | Studio Matrix (AUS) | Digital Designer
· 2013 - Feb 2015 | Jivamukti Sydney | Design & Art Direction
· 2012 | Two Studios (AUS) | Graphic Design Intern