Hi there, I’m Nathalie - a creative with extensive international experience across digital, print and and a bit of everything in-between.
My career education began with a Bachelor’s Degree (hons) in Design & Visual communications from the University of Technology Sydney. I have since then worked in-house, in agencies, on a freelance basis, and often across time zones and sometimes language barriers.
I am originally from Sweden, now based in Switzerland, and have lived and worked in different countries the past 12 years. I'm excited about beautifully crafted design systems, intentional design and often find myself drooling over a lovely typefaces.
I also work as a Craniosacral Therapist, following my lifelong curiosity and interest in health, medicine and human beings.
2013 | Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication (Honours) | University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Jan 2020 - May 2023 | Komplementärtherapeutin mit Branchenzertifikat Oda KT, Craniosacral Therapie | Heilpraktikerschule Luzern
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Digital design / UI
Webdevelopment in Showit & Squarespace
· 2022 - current| NathMakesThings |Branddesign, Webdesign & Development
· 2020 - 2021| Freelance Designer & Art Director (AUS, DK, CH)
· Jul. 2019 - Jan. 2020 | EF education first, Zürich | Graphic Designer
· Aug 2017 - Jun. 2019 | BaggaardTeatret (DK) | Graphic Designer
· Jun. 2015 - 2017 | Freelance Designer & Art Director (DK)
· Feb 2015 - Jun. 2015 | Studio Matrix (AUS) | Digital Designer
· 2013 - Feb 2015 | Jivamukti Sydney | Design & Art Direction
· 2012 | Two Studios (AUS) | Graphic Design Intern